U.S. Government Grants and Funding Opportunities
- Service Grants and Contracts
- Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Includes funding available through Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), and Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP). Identifies current and anticipated grant opportunities, Commerce Business Daily announcements, and government contract Requests for Proposals. Related to mental health and substance abuse prevention and treatment.
- Research Grants and Contracts
- NIAAA - National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism - Information on the NIAAA Extramural Research Program
- NIDA - National Institute of Drug Abuse - Information about various NIDA administered grants, as well as information about current NIDA Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and contracts
- NIMH - National Institute of Mental Health - This section contains information on NIMH grants and contracts programs including grant applications and review process, RFAs, RFPs, ongoing program announcements, research training and career development, small business programs, program analyses of NIMH extramural research grants & applications, access to NIH Grants policy, NIH Guide to Grants & Contracts, and the CRISP database.