LOOKING FOR HELP?
Visitors to our web site are often looking for advice, support, or referrals to mental health professionals for themselves or for someone close to them. Unfortunately, St. Lukeís Health Initiatives is not able to provide referrals or advice of this nature. The MHDNA web site does contain Arizona Provider Directories and links to licensed behavioral health agencies in Arizona; however, these agencies are not specifically recommended nor endorsed by SLHI for any individualís particular needs.
We recommend that individuals seeking professional mental help services in Arizona contact one or more of the following for assistance in locating an appropriate service provider. These agencies and advocacy groups can assist individuals in locating both public and private mental health and substance abuse services.
- Statewide Information and Referral Contacts:
- Regional Information and Referral Contacts:
- Community Partnership of Southern Arizona
(Pima, Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, and Santa Cruz Counties)
Pima County: 520-325-4268, 800-959-1063
Sierra Vista: 520-417-9430, 800-959-1063
- ValueOptions, Inc.
- Pinal-Gila Behavioral Health Association
(Pinal and Gila Counties)
- the EXCEL group
(Yuma and La Paz Counties)
Yuma County: 800-880-8901
La Paz County: 800-387-4881
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority
(Mohave, Yavapai, Coconino, Navajo, and Apache Counties)
Contacts in Other States:
- Web site visitors from other states who are looking for help may contact one of the following national organizations, which have state and local affiliates:
Also check out other family/consumer support organizations on our website.