Our site is a gateway to resources, tools, and promising practices in mental health and substance abuse, with a special focus on Arizona. We encourage you to learn more about the Mental Health Dissemination Network, as well as how to use this site for maximum impact.
Come back often. We hope that we will always be "under construction" to improve the lives of persons with mental health and substance abuse problems.
Help us build a culture of innovation! Click here.
Arizona Resources and Links - A wealth of resources and links for Arizona professionals, consumers, and advocates
Arizona Publications - Studies of Arizona behavioral health issues
In Search of Excellence -
A compilation of best and promising practices in behavioral health
prevention, treatment, and service delivery. Includes links to
evidence-based programs, treatment guidelines, and prevention models;
current and ongoing research into treatment outcomes; and recommended best
practices for service delivery and administration. Arizona Showcase
highlights best and promising behavioral health practices within Arizona.
- Resources and tools for behavioral health professionals, consumers, families, and advocates. Includes:
- Consumer and family information and self-help/support organizations
- Links to professional associations and specialty organizations, government agencies, and national technical assistance centers.
- Information on grants and funding opportunities
- Links to on-line journals
- Behavioral Health Sourcebook - Links to the best behavioral health sites and information, including behavioral health glossary; medications; fact sheets; statistics; and comprehensive information about mental health and substance abuse issues.